Pay Per Click
At Local Wërks, our Campaign Managers are Google Ads Certified in Google Search Ads (also known as Google Pay-Per-Click). This type of advertising is focused around keywords that are relevant to your business offerings. Our Campaign Managers handle the weekly optimization of your campaign, ads including ad extensions, monitoring bidding on keywords, and driving meaningful conversions to your business; with reporting on lead forms, calls, app downloads, or clicks to map to your business. What’s involved in a Pay-Per-Click campaign?
We will decide together on a strategy of Dynamic, Responsive, or Call Pay-Per-Click ads. For Responsive or Call ads we will create a keyword list for you to approve before the campaign starts, typically 20-30 to start as a best practice. These will be the words and phrases that we will bid on to show your ads. Google recommends we buy campaigns with “phrase match” which means we buy your keywords and Google creates new relevant keywords in your target geo and ads those in as the campaign progresses. For Dynamic ads no keyword list is created. Google decides which keywords to show your ads for based on your website content.
The next step is compelling text creation for your ads to make sure you are maximizing your message, using the most cutting-edge ad extensions to capitalize on real estate in a search engine results page.
We will optimize your campaign every week throughout the month to ensure your budget is being spent most effectively.
Each month you will receive a comprehensive report detailing how your campaign ads were served including impressions, clicks, ad spend, and in-depth conversion, age, and demographic details. Google Call Forwarding is also included, which assigns a number to your existing number to maintain a Call Log. This report includes:
- Clicks and Click-through Rate: How many people are clicking on my ad?
- Transparent cost of every dollar spent: You are charged when a click occurs on an ad.
- Top Search Term Performance: Keywords that are driving results broken down by cost-per-click.
- Ad Performance: Which ad set is driving the most traffic to your conversion points.
- Conversions: How many people converted both on your ad or on your client’s website?
- Device Performance: Which device is getting the most engagement on my campaign?
- Age and Gender Performance: What is the demographics of those clicking on my ad?
- Call Log (Optional for Call Extension/Call Ads): Google assigns a number to your existing number so we can track the date of the call, the duration of the call, if it was a received call, the caller area code, and the number of calls from that person.
1027 S Main St Ste 303, Joplin, MO 64801
© 2023 Local Wërks